18 Oct Vegan Mushroom Sausage
Sausages aren’t considered healthy even by those who love meat. It is normally packed with extenders and artificial flavors. In this recipe we teach you how to make your own healthy sausage using B12 and Protein rich mushrooms.
1/4 kg dried shitake mushrooms
salt and pepper to taste
4-5 tbsp glutenfree all purpose flour
1 pc carrot (skin peeled)
2 cloves garlic
1-2 stalks scallions
- Soak dried mushroom for 2 hours
- Mince carrots and garlic using Misso Multi mincing attachment. Set aside
- Chop scallions finely
- Cut mushrooms into cubes and season with salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix the seasoned mushroom cubes, carrots, scallions and garlic
- Add the all purpose flour and mix ingredients well
- Prepare sausage skin by placing the opening on sausage nuzzle
- Turn Misso Multi ON
- Slowly Feed the chute with the mixture. Use the pusher to push the mixture into the drum.
- Slightly blanch the sausage into desired size and store in the freezer
NOTE: Sausage can be cooked through frying, grilling or broiling.